A “PUTOK BATOK SEAFOOD MEAL RECIPE” a sinful food that will definitely satisfy your cravings for Shrimp and seafood taste. Medium size Shrimps sautéed in Garlic, butter and chili-sweet sauce seasoned with salt and pepper partnered with Fried rice Sautéed in shrimp stock, alige fat, butter, garlic and seasoned with salt and pepper.
1. Spicy-sweet Buttered Shrimp
Cooking / Preparation time: 5-8mins
Yield: 4 serving
- Medium size Shrimp – 500 grams
- Minced Garlic – 4-5 cloves
- Unsalted Butter – ½ stick
- Sprite (Soda) – ¼ cup
- Chili sweet sauce – ¼ cup
- Chili flakes (Optional) – dash
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Freshly Crushed Pepper – Dash
- In a pre-heated pan, heat the butter and sauté minced garlic.
- Add half kilo of shrimp, followed by Soda, Chilis-sweet sauce, Chili flakes (optional) and seasoned with salt and freshly crushed black pepper.
- Mix well, cover and simmer for 5mins until the shrimp is cooked and turns orange. Do not overcook, cover and set aside rice
- Upon serving garnish with diagonal chops of spring onions.
2. Alige and Garlic Fried Rice
Cooking / Preparation time: 10 mins
Yield: 4 serving
- Rice (Dinorado/Risotto/any available) – 4 cups
- Unsalted Butter / Corn Oil / Atsuete Oil – 4-6 Tbsp
- Minced garlic – 5-6 cloves
- Alige / Crab Fat – 2-3 Tbsp
- Spicy-sweet buttered shrimp sauce – 4 Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper to season – Dash
- Toasted minced Garlic – Pinch
- Dried Rosemary – Dash
- In a pre heated pan, heat the butter/oil and sauté minced garlic to golden brown add the Crab fat, and add the rice.
- Sauté and mix well until it became aromatic, add the Buttered Shrimp sauce, salt and pepper to season and add more flavor.
- Mixed and sauté until all ingredients and flavor are well incorporated.
- Upon serving dash some freshly crushed pepper, toasted minced garlic, and dried rosemary.
Note: This can be served with any pickled vegetable mix of your choice for a siding.